CAST Winter 2022 (Virtual Format)
January 18, 2022 - March 10, 2022
Want to become a fully trained coach, but couldn’t find the time?
Coach Approach Skill Training (CAST) is now offering 60 hours of training necessary to become a credentialed coach with the International Coach Federation in a virtual format. See complete description of course content here.
The training will be taught by our senior coach trainers who have trained over a 1000 coaches. The course will cover the Basic Skills of Coaching, Advanced Coaching Skills, Group and Team Coaching, and the Synergy of Coaching in a highly engaging, participatory, fast-moving on-line format. Each participant will purchase and read Co-Active Coaching. We will provide the 125 page training manual electronically (pdf).
TWO COURSE OPTIONS:
We have two courses to choose from. Both will be held on the same dates (see the full schedule below), but at different times.
IMPORTANT: All times are listed as Eastern, so please do the time conversion as necessary.
- Morning Group: January 6, 2022, 9am-10am Eastern
- Afternoon Group: January 6, 2022, 10:30am-11:30am Eastern
- Morning Group Meeting Time — 9am-noon Eastern
- Afternoon Group Meeting Time — 1pm-4pm Eastern
Tuesdays and Thursdays (unless otherwise noted) on the following dates:
- WEEK 1: January 18 and January 20
- WEEK 2: January 25 and January 27
- WEEK 3: February 1 and February 3
- WEEK 4: February 8 and February 10
- WEEK 5: February 15 and February 17
- WEEK 6: February 22 and February 24
- WEEK 7: March 1 and March 10
- WEEK 8: March 8 and March 10
$2200 per participant — provides 60 hours of coach specific training
(payment plans are available)
Participants will be awarded 60 ICF approved training hours that they can apply toward ICF certification. If they choose to become ICF certified, they will also need Mentor Coaching and final ICF exam (additional costs apply).
All training will be held virtually via Zoom web conferencing software. Materials will be provided in pdf format
CONTACT LYNDA OTTE, 614-245-8813, firstname.lastname@example.org