Looking for a sound alternative to top down leadership?
Searching for a compelling way to lead?
Want to help others through coaching?
We train and give rise to excellent coaches!
A highly-interactive course teaching the skills of coaching to leaders, taught in three modules. We equip individuals to effectively coach others, and to lead with a “coach-approach” in their context. This training is approved by the International Coaching Federation as the first step to becoming an “ICF credentialed coach.” It provides all the training needed to advance as a coach.
Mentor coaching expands proficiency and provides individual feedback to trained coaches on their use of the skills and core competencies of coaching, in observed and recorded coaching sessions with clients. The assessments are designed to increase the coach’s capability and effectiveness in coaching. Through these group and individual sessions most coaches say they grew their skills significantly.
Coaching is a powerful approach to leadership which taps into people’s creativity and insights helping them reach their objectives.
Four reasons to choose CAST to become
a trained coach
- We are the premier experiential coach training organization for faith leaders across multiple Christian denominations. Over 1500 leaders trained.
- The training content is immediately applicable in a variety of contexts, including church, business, non-profit, and government.
- This training is the most affordable of its kind, with a reputation for excellence and an outstanding track record.
- The faculty is multi-denominational, diverse, and well frankly…just stellar!
I appreciated the preparation and style of the expert coaches. The training exceeded my expectations and has motivated me to learn more about coaching. The coaching practicums were very valuable and gave me the confidence to start coaching others. The honing of coaching skills such as listening and asking powerful questions was very helpful and the focus on using more creative approaches such as metaphor and image motivated me to stretch my thinking and my coaching.
Coach Approach Skill Training
- January 31 - May 1
We’ve assembled an excellent team of trainers who are:
- Associate and Professional Certified Coaches, credentialed by the ICF
- Ordained or lay ministry leaders in various denominations
- Exceptional instructors of the core competencies of coaching
Through coach training, we are deeply committed to the transformation of individual lives and organizations. As a company we commit to live in congruence with the values of our faith and strive to become more anti-racist in all that we do. We invite those who partner with us to join us in helping to shape a more life-giving, non-violent, and equitable world including changing the structural inequalities and systemic racism and oppression embedded in the fabric of our society.