CAST Fall 2021 (Virtual Format)
September 21 - November 11
THIS COURSE IS FULL —
CLICK HERE TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAIT LIST
Want to become a fully trained coach, but couldn’t find the time?
Coach Approach Skill Training (CAST) is now offering 60 hours of training necessary to become a credentialed coach with the International Coach Federation in a virtual format. See complete description of course content here.
The training will be taught by our senior coach trainers who have trained over a 1000 coaches. The course will cover the Basic Skills of Coaching, Advanced Coaching Skills, Group and Team Coaching, and the Synergy of Coaching in a highly engaging, participatory, fast-moving on-line format. Each participant will purchase and read Co-Active Coaching. We will provide the 125 page training manual electronically (pdf).
IMPORTANT: All times are listed as Eastern, so please do the time conversion as necessary.
- Afternoon Group: September 14, 2021, 10:30am-11:30am Eastern
- Afternoon Group Meeting Time — 1pm-4pm Eastern
Tuesdays and Thursdays (unless otherwise noted) on the following dates:
- WEEK 1: September 21 and September 23
- WEEK 2: September 28 and September 30
- WEEK 3: October 5 and October 7
- WEEK 4: October 12 and Friday, October 15
- Note the Friday class is on a Friday
- WEEK 5: October 19 and October 21
- WEEK 6: October 26 and October 28
- WEEK 7: November 2 and November 4
- WEEK 8: November 9 and November 11
$2200 per participant — provides 60 hours of coach specific training
(payment plans are available)
Participants will be awarded 60 ICF approved training hours that they can apply toward ICF certification. If they choose to become ICF certified, they will also need Mentor Coaching and final ICF exam (additional costs apply).
All training will be held virtually via Zoom web conferencing software. Materials will be provided in pdf formatREGISTER HERE
CONTACT LYNDA OTTE, 614-245-8813, firstname.lastname@example.org